Prevention and Recovery Professionals
High-performance output requires high performance input. Athletes must stick to training and conditioning, maintain consistent quality rest, and adhere to an impeccable nutritious regimen for optimal athletic performance. Athletes should also practice strategies to maintain health and wellness. Myofascial therapy acts to improve performance, reduce pain, prevent injury, encourage focus and shorten recovery time.
Myofascial Therapy works to lengthen, stretch, and soften fascia to restore postural balance, ease of movement, and a feeling of being more at home in your own body. All sessions are personalized to meet your specific needs and optimize your sports performance.
Myofascial Therapy benefits:
- Relieves muscle pain and tension
- Reduce recovery time after an injury
- Improves muscle flexibility, which reduces and prevents injury
- Enhance athletic performance
Phil Jackson, Golden Tate, Mark Howe, and Sean Casey have all use this method to excel in their career. Combining structural integration and nutritional guidance creates first class athletes.
Nutrition is a key ingredient to optimizing athletic performance. Knowing how to properly fuel, and refuel your body is essential to maximizing your sports performance. Athletic performance and body composition is affected by food choice, quantity and meal timing.
Nutritional guidance benefits:
- Optimal performance. Your speed, strength, power and stamina will be at its best
- Reduced injury risk and improved return-to-play time after injury or surgery
- Minimize soreness and inflammation for better and faster recovery
- Ability to excel at sports for many years